NZSTA partners with Ricoh to benefit boards and schools
We are now very pleased to announce a partnership agreement with Ricoh has been completed which will not only benefit boards with some unbelievable pricing for copiers and printers, but will also support boards and trustees in their professional development.
Under the partnership agreement, Ricoh will provide the following benefits for member boards:
- Extremely competitive pricing for NZSTA members/schools under the “NZSTA/Ricoh NZ Education Price Book” on a range of Photocopiers and printers
- For each photocopier/printer purchased or leased by a member board/school under the NZSTA/Ricoh partnership agreement, Ricoh will provide NZSTA with a financial contribution to be used to subsidise NZSTA cost recovery training for member boards
NZSTA for its part will:
- Ensure that all member boards can access the range of Ricoh copiers/printers at the very competitive NZSTA/Ricoh Education Price Book pricing
- Apply all “commissions” arising from purchases/leases under the NZSTA/Ricoh partnership agreement to the subsidisation of NZSTA cost recovery training
- Be the initial point of contact for enquiries on pricing for the range of photocopiers/printers available under the NZSTA/Ricoh partnership agreement (contact
- Be the conduit for orders under the NZSTA/Ricoh partnership agreement, which will be forwarded on to Ricoh.
Member boards/schools have a great opportunity to benefit under the NZSTA/Ricoh partnership agreement in several ways. Not only will your school get extremely competitive pricing when your school next needs to purchase /lease a photocopier/printer, but each purchase/lease that occurs under the partnership agreement will also assist the board/trustees through cheaper NZSTA professional development.
Please support this membership initiative by ensuring that your school contacts NZSTA (Steve Williams on email@example.com , Ph 04 471 6411) for a quote on your new photocopier/printer.
Help us to help you.