Recognition of Member Board long service Trustees
NZSTA recognises the valuable contribution of long serving trustees of member boards with the following certificates
· Acknowledgement of Service – granted for five to nine years service
· Long Service Award – granted for ten to twenty years service, and
· Recognition of Contribution - twenty-one years service and over
If you would like to nominate someone from your board for the relevant length of service certificate you can do so by completing the nomination form* (left click on this link to view a copy of the nomination form, or right click to download and save).
Criteria for granting of these awards is based around:
· the nominee having served continuously on a member board for the period of service they are being nominated
· if the nominee has served on more than one board, substantiating documentation that all boards on which that
person served were member boards at the time of that service
· referee support for the nominee, and
· reasons for the nomination
We believe there are a large number of trustees on member boards who have been quietly getting on with business. We would like to see that service recognised.
*Nomination forms must be signed off by your board chair or school principal and can be lodged with.
The office of the President
New Zealand School Trustees Association
PO Box 5123, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145