Leave balance agreement form
Use this leave balance agreement form to agree sick or annual leave balances (that include the adjustment being made) with an employee as part of Novopay’s Leave Balance Confirmation process.
Guidance and information about the process, which will occur from July to October 2015, can be found at Leave Programme on the Novopay website.
Use the Leave Balance Confirmation Instructions 2015 (available on the Novopay website) to complete the confirmation process.
During this process, employers or their delegate/s, must:
- Check employee leave balance records against Novopay’s Leave Balance Confirmation report.
- Notify the employee if there needs to be an adjustment to their leave balance and the reasons for the change.
- Agree the leave balance as at 4 August 2015 with the employee and both sign the leave balance agreement form.
- Keep the signed form in each employee’s personal file.
- Submit the adjustment and final correct balances for those employees to Novopay Service. Centre via the Leave Balance Confirmation CSV file.
If you need advice or assistance in reaching agreement with your employees, please contact your Employment Adviser.