Advisory and Support Centre Employment
NZSTA has a number of experienced advisers employment in place at a national and local level working alongside schools in assisting them with their employment queries.
The first point of contact for employment advice is
Employment advisory and support 0800 782 435 (option 2)
Advisory and Support Centre is open from
- 8am – 8pm, Monday to Thursday and
- 8am – 5pm on Fridays during school terms and
- 8am - 5pm & during the holidays.
The employment advisers on the NZSTA advisory and support centre pride themselves on being able to respond to any question that may be asked relating to employment. They offer their best advice which is based on experience in investigating and answering similar questions and talking to a wide cross-section of trustees from throughout the country.
We provide help and assistance on:
- Police vet / Vulnerable Children Act safety check
- Employment Policies and Process
- Employment Agreements
- Union matters
- Relationship Issues
- Personal Grievance
- CAPNA / Surplus Staffing / Restructuring
- HR Self Audit
- Endorsed consultant
- Website queries