(Part Time 32 hours per week)
Are you these things:
- You will love building relationships with people from all walks of life
- You will be solution focused and have great skills in resolving conflict
- You will be able to undertake comprehensive needs assessments and design professional development and learning plans
- You will have a good knowledge of leadership and governance.
- You understand the requirements of working within a legislative framework.
- You will love working flexibly and really enjoy exceeding people’s expectations.
NZSTA is funded by the Ministry of Education and its members to support School Boards of Trustees to govern effectively and ensure every student is achieving their highest possible educational potential. We do this through the provision of an integrated suite of services including professional development, governance mentoring support and employment advice.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to work with school Boards of Trustees to achieve outstanding results for students through good governance. You will do this through excellent relationship management, accurate assessment and evaluations of school’s performance, in-depth product knowledge and the development of individualized planning for professional development and learning. You will need to be flexible to work outside usual office hours as required and enjoy travelling to meet your clients.
Send your CV and cover letter, either through SEEK or directly to us at email@example.com.
For further information about the role please contact Stephanie Smith on 021 599 651 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this position or to obtain position description contact Lucienne Shelley, New Zealand School Trustees Association (NZSTA) on (03) 386 3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11 August 2019